Win a scenic biplane flight over the twelve apostles
A brighter idea than Luminex for multiplex protein analysis
Life Research Announces ResearchRewards Grant Program
Life Research is pleased to announce ResearchRewards, a program to reward Australian/NZ scientists for documentation and publication of research using reagents supplied by Life Research. Awards are given for documentation and validation of Life Research products prior to publication, as well as publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Awards may be in one of the following forms:
- Cash honoraria from $100 up to $1,000.
- Grants for the purchase of laboratory products from Life Research of up to $2,000.
How it works
- Register for the program at the time of purchase of any product from Life Research by completing a short application (Download application form). Send to ResearchRewards@LifeResearch.com.
- After completing your experiments using the product, send us a brief message summarizing your work along with illustrative data. It is not necessary for research to have been published to be eligible. Address emails to ResearchRewards@LifeResearch.com. All communications will be treated confidentially.
- When your research is published or accepted for publication, send us a second message. You may be eligible for a ResearchRewards Author Award. We request that you cite Life Research in the Materials and Methods section of your paper.
- Awards will be announced quarterly, or more frequently, at the discretion of Life Research.
For more information, Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 543 373.
Next-gen sample prep for NGS and ChIP.
Do you need a sample prep device for DNA, RNA or chromatin shearing? Introducing Bioruptor Pico from Diagenode – the complete, high value solution.
- Small footprint – preserves bench space
- High throughput - Simultaneous sonication of 12 samples
- Wide volume range – 10µl-2ml
Bioruptor Pico reliably and precisely shears DNA suitable for Next Generation Sequencing. And it’s also been optimized for a variety of applications including chromatin and RNA shearing.
Bioruptor Pico from Diagenode is the complete, high value solution for nucleic acid sample prep!
Please email: email@example.com or phone: 1300 543 373 for more info or to order.